The standard rate for the provision of translation is calculated on the original text per standard page. One standard page consists of 1,500 characters (25 lines of 60 characters), including spaces and punctuation marks.
Rates are in Euros (22% VAT excluded – in Italy -) per standard page. The minimum charge is equal to one standard page.
The translator must be able to preview the text to be translated. The original must be delivered to the translator in a readable manner; certain cases may require the consignment of the full text to be translated, for preview. Once we preview the text, it will always be our pleasure to send you a personalized offer.
Rates may also vary in the case of texts requiring extensive research. Discount rates are applied to articles of considerable length, or in the case of projects that ensure continuity of work over time.
- for European languages longer in use, the cost per standard page is about 14/15 Euro;
- for lesser used European languages and for Eastern European languages, the cost per standard page is about 17/18 Euro;
- for Nordic languages, the cost per standard page is about 26 Euro;
- for Arabic for the cost per standard page is about 35 Euro;
- for Asian languages the cost per standard page is about 40 Euro;
The preferred method of payment is via bank transfer. Other payment methods (paypal, postepay, etc.) may be evaluated and agreed before the start of each project.